Find Your Power In Your Problems

Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you - depending on how you respond to them.

Unfortunately, most people fail to see how God/The Higher Power/ Goddess/ The Universe wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly after they've created the problem with hopes The Omniscient will fix it for them rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring to themselves if they find a solution for the choice they made.
Firstly, not all problems are mistakes out of choice.  When you embark into this world alone to figure out your journey you will make some mistakes, but when that same mistake is repeated over and over again, it then becomes a choice.  And it is with that choice The Omnipotent uses to DIRECT you - Problems often point us in a new direction to pay attention and motivate us to change. 
Do I need pay attention? "Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways." Pr. 20:30 (GN) 
People are like tea bags if you want to know what's inside them, just drop them into hot water! (as the saying goes) What do problems reveal about you?
Problems CORRECT you - Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. It's likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove. But you probably learned by being burned. Sometimes we only learn the value of something - health, money, a relationship - by losing it.
It was the best thing that could have happened to me, for it taught me to pay attention to your laws. (Ps. 119:71-72, LB) 

Problems PROTECT you - A problem is a lesson in disguise it prevents you from being harmed by something more serious. One time during my career in real estate, I was asked by a relative in-law to assist them with selling their house.  I moved forward as planned only to be called into investigation of trying to take the persons house, because of their dubious plan that had nothing to do with me.  But i knew the situation was off, I didn't listen to my intuition.  It landed me into alot of obstacles that could have been avoided should I have said no and not wanting to get a listing.  You never know someone else's intentions but that POWER within us saves us and protects us if we allow it.  And still learning from this situation will constantly protect me.... lesson learned! 
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good . (Gen. 50:20, NIV)
Problems to PERFECT you. - Problems, when responded to correctly, are character builders. The feeling of gratefulness keeps you out of the comfort zone into a character building work zone this where your relationship to God/HP/The Goddess and your character are the only two things you're going to leave as a legacy.
Inside every problem lies an opportunity.  Robert Kiyosaki
Here's the point: God/The Universe/Higher Power/The Goddess,  is at work in your life - when you are at work in your life. You recognize when you've made a wrong choice, now it is time for you to find a solution. When you recognize that you will understand your lesson, that's when the magic happens!  Solutions will draw to you and changes will be made... and for the better.

Comments

  1. This is truly spot on and is speaking to me. This is something that has started to uncover itself in my life. I appreciate this alot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright now +Motivational Poet we growing now!!!! And I appreciate you stopping to read it for me and give me the feedback. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The money secrets most people don't know!

Edna White Coaching

The Body Doesn't Forget.