Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you - depending on how you respond to them. Unfortunately, most people fail to see how God/The Higher Power/ Goddess/ The Universe wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly after they've created the problem with hopes The Omniscient will fix it for them rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring to themselves if they find a solution for the choice they made. Firstly, not all problems are mistakes out of choice. When you embark into this world alone to figure out your journey you will make some mistakes, but when that same mistake is repeated over and over again, it then becomes a choice. And it is with that choice The Omnipotent uses to DIRECT you - Problems often point us in a new direction to pay attention and motivate us to change. Do I need pay attention? "Sometimes it takes a painful situatio...
Part One:. Breaking Family Karma Holding in Emotions and being the emotional hostage. Modern culture is turning our power off. We are cut off from how we really feel. We are stuck in the small mass-produced box, but the real world is bigger than that, much much bigger. Use your senses - they'll uncage you. In our predominant culture, being emotional gets a bad name, as if it makes you less capable, reliable or desirable once you feel your feeling. We translate being emotional to overly dramatic or temperamental. The truth is that emotions themselves are not a burden – they are energy that ebbs and flows like the seasons and ocean and many others things that are completely natural. The problem only occurs when we bury, oppress, or deny our emotions; those blocked, stagnant, neglected waves will haunt us in unexpected manners – just because we choose not to engage with our feelings, it does not mean that they were not there… “One thing in life you can’t hide- is...
We've all had that one someone that always N egative criticism does not only hurt emotionally but can also hurt your interests, or about what you are interested in… Most negative criticisms are not even true. They are often more of first response by, people who don't really know about your situation. Even if the criticism is technically true, it’s not worth paying attention to. John Maxwell said that life is 10% of what happens to me, and 90% of how I react to it. Negative criticism calls attention to what we may or may not be weak at. If someone was to tell me that I will never be a great writer because I can't spell. I would have to say… “yes”, it's true that I can't spell. But that’s what spell check is for. And I may never be the best writer out there, but as long as I can get my point out there, I'm good to go. If we spend our time improving our strengths, they will overshadow any weaknesses anyway. I thin...
Comments
Post a Comment